Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
This Buffalo Plaid Fabric Foam Wreath is a great decor piece for a Holiday Wedding, Rustic Wedding or Red/Black Themed Wedding!
Here are the Step by Step Photos:
- 1/2 yard of buffalo plaid flannel fabric
- 10” Styrofoam wreath form
- Wooden chopstick or similar item to poke the fabric into the Styrofoam
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Glue Gun or Floral pins (You can find them on Amazon)
- Cut your fabric into 2” squares.
- Make a pile of your squares and grab your chopstick.
- Take a square of fabric and using the pointed end of the chopstick, aim it into the middle of the square of fabric and push into the foam wreath. You will push it in about 1/3 of the way in. If you push it in too far, you won’t get the fulness you want, but if you don’t push it in enough, the pieces will fall out. You will quickly get into the rhythm and will be able to “feel” the right depth to push the fabric in.
- Repeat step 3 until the wreath is filled. Cut a length of the ribbon, make a loop and attach with your glue gun or floral pin. Attach decorative embellishment if desired